BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

♥Ketvin n zhao mei weeding day♥12/6/2010


Saturday is zhao mei jie jie n ketvin gor gor weeding day....

That day i woke up very early to prepare myself...

i wait for anthony to pick me up....



After That we reach there at about 10++...

The weeding started at 11..
.



haha...now im a litte lazy to write le..

let's enjoy the photos...


pretty zhao lin n me..

mei hui,zhao lin n me..

amos..^^

pretty zhao lin..^^


zhao mei jie jie n her father...


zhao mei jie jie n ketvin gor gor...

again...


nice flower..xixi^^


zhen xuan,my sis n me..


darren,mei hui,zhen xuan,my sis n me..

white colour n black colour..haha

again..haha

again..xd

zhao mei jie jie,mei hui,my sis n me ya..xixi

3++ sweet home...

1 comments:

hanwei said...

wow.. got ppl marry ni~ nice nice~