BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hang out with cousin♥♥10/6/2010

Thursday hang out with my cousin...

that day i woke up early to prepare myself and waited her to fetch me...

after that, i almost waited untill 10++ then her father only came...

But on the way her father haven fetch us to sungai wang...

Because it's still early,her father then went to his offlice to do somethings only fetch us to sungai wang....

We reached there almost 12++,we started to buy our things....

After that,we felt a little hungry and we stop by some restaurant to have our lunch...

About 3++ my cousin called her mother to fetch us back...

Then i stay at her house for awhile...she helped me with my nails too...



nice mah??

When finished my cousin and i then went to "wagsa walk" to yamcha...

8++ sweet home..

0 comments: